- Class Magazine Procedure
- Class Magazine Feedback Form
- Class Magazine Grading Criteria
- Class Magazine Presentation Grading Criteria
- Class Magazine Presentation Comment Sheet
As part of the performance assessment this period, starting as of week 18 students are supposed to prepare a magazine according to their interests. It will include 3 different sections of their choosing. To accomplish this task, students need to follow the steps below:
- First of all, this is a pair or group work which may include 4 people at most, so students need to choose their partner(s).
- Each student needs to prepare an individual item for each section with their partner(s). At the end of the term, they have one magazine for their group by collecting all the sections they prepared during the allocated time.
- After completing each section, students make sure to get both written and teacher feedback form (see Class Magazine Written Feedback Form), and then do the necessary changes on their work.
- After completing all the sections, students should prepare a presentation/poster and submit the PPT/poster to their instructor till 04.2018.
- The instructors need to give oral feedback about the presentation on 04.2018.
- Students will present their magazine to the whole class on 04.2018.
- Students should bring a hardcopy of the magazine to the class on the day of the presentation.
- Below is the timetable for the sections.
|WEEK 18||1st Section|
|WEEK 19||Oral & Written Feedback Session|
|WEEK 20||2nd Section|
|WEEK 21||Oral & Written Feedback Session|
|WEEK 22||3rd Section|
|WEEK 23||Oral & Written Feedback Session|
|WEEK 24||Preparing the Presentation and Submitting the PPT to the instructor|
|WEEK 25||Class Magazine Presentation|
A magazine is NOT graded if the student plagiarizes, copies the work from another friend, or submits the final version of the magazine late.
Class Magazine covers 10% of the 2nd period total grade. It is evaluated based on the submission of each draft, its quality which covers Content and Organization and Language Use of each section, overall of the whole magazine and the presentation(See Class Magazine Grading Criteria) – (See Class Magazine Presentation Grading Criteria).
|SUBMISSION OF THE DRAFTS||QUALITY||OVERALL||PRESENTATION||TOTAL|