The test is divided into three sections including
- 50 multiple-choice listening comprehension questions
- 40 multiple-choice structure questions
- 50 multiple-choice reading comprehension questions
In this test, students are tested for their listening comprehension skills, basic structure knowledge and reading comprehension skills.
The test lasts approximately for 2.5 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can access a sample multiple-choice test by clicking on the link below.
You can access a sample answer sheet by clicking on the link below.
Each section of the test is scored out of 100.
There is no passing score for the multiple-choice test. While calculating the overall score of the second stage of the proficiency exam,
- 20% of the listening comprehension section
- 10% of the structure section
- 20% of the reading comprehension section
are added to the total score.